Diverse Masterarbeiten verbunden mit einer Teilzeitanstellung bei der Firma Dynatrace.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Do you want to write your Master thesis in a modern work environment surrounded and closely interacting with experts in the field of Software Intelligence? Are you keen on working together with one of the leading global companies in this field? You’re excited about cutting-edge technologies and would like to incorporate them into your thesis work?
Writing your thesis together with Dynatrace gives you all those opportunities by providing you with the unique chance of working in a modern, international environment as part of a motivated and innovative team.
In order to find the perfect topic to match your interests and strengths, we are very focused on taking into account what topics you are especially passionate about and what previous knowledge you bring into the equation. Of course, we also have a broad range of topics/areas for you to choose from:
- Distributed systems and Stream Processing
- Cloud Databases
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Automation
- Data Science
- Web Frontend
- You will help us to further develop our Dynatrace Software Intelligence Solution, in line with your thesis topic
- Use your development skills in one of our innovative, highly motivated teams
- Work on an exciting and challenging research topic
- Develop innovative ideas with the newest technologies
- Throughout your thesis work you will have an expert in the field right by your side as a mentor
- Technical studies related to Informatics or Software Engineering
- Passion about software development and working in an international environment with the newest technologies
- Interest in working on and moving forward innovative concepts
In order to give you the best experience and enough time to focus on your thesis you’ll be employed either full time or part time, generally with a minimum of 16 hours. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38.010,- gross per year based on full-time employment. For the successful completion of your master thesis you will get a bonus of € 3.000,- gross.
If this sounds like it’s something for you don’t hesitate to apply (incl. cover letter, CV, grades from university) telling us about which area of expertise you’re most interested in: email@example.com
Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm, 4020 Linz, Austria
Data Science and Research